- This event has passed.
December 14, 2019 @ 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Broomhill Art Hotel – 7.00 pm arrive.
Price: £23.95 per head.
Christmas meal at the Broomhill Art Hotel. Choice of starter which are pre-ordered, then main meal is a buffet so you can help yourself to what you like from the choices and go up for seconds! The desserts are pre-ordered choice. See below:
Choice of starter:
- Parsnip and cumin soup (vegan)
- Fish cake with Plaistow Mills smoked trout, white fish, prawns and caper sauce
- Linguine and garlic prawns with spiced aubergine and tomato sauce
- Free range smooth duck liver pate with prune chutney and zatar
- Ham hock and turkey terrine with cider chutney, salad and pickles
- Mushroom ragout with Shropshire Blue gratin (vegan)
- Hummus, samosa, sweet bite filled with fava bean mash and salad (vegan)
Main – Buffet Will be a selection based on some/most of the items listed below:
Generous selection of hot and cold homemade Mediterranean tapas dishes
Casseroles to share Includes:
- mixed vegetarian
- vegan dishes
Plus homemade breads
(They can replace any meat or fish dishes with vegan/vegetarian options)
Choice of Dessert:
- Almond and orange tart
- Christmas bake with Advocaat and ice cream
- Panna cotta with berry compote
- Dark cherry brownie with chocolate ice cream
- Mango sorbet with berries and splash of vodka
Parking at Broomhill
When you turn in to the Broomhill site, you will go over a small bridge on a left hand bend and directly in front of you will be the main car park, with 80 spaces and room for coaches. We appreciate visitors parking in the main car park as we reserve the limited parking immediately adjacent to the hotel for disabled visitors and those staying at the hotel. To reach the hotel, follow the drive from the right of the large car park. You will follow a couple of sharp bends up a hill enjoying some of our sculptures as you walk, At the top of the hill in front of you is the hotel.
Special Dietary and Allergen Requirements
Customers are encouraged to inform the staff of their dietary requirements. As the food is freshly prepared, adjustments can easily be made to the recipe to meet the needs of those with gluten intolerances, nut allergies and more.
- Business Networking In Barnstaple
- 01769 540 022